Re: degreasers

To: Aaron Bergman <orion15@usa.net>
Subject: Re: degreasers
From: Scott Whitehead <swhiteh3@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 13:51:59 -0500
I can also sing the praises of Simple Green, but with one
additional note:  For those of you that shop at Costco, or
who know a friend who does, Costco sells a one gallon
container of concentrate, CHEAP.  I find I got through about
one a year.  I keep three spray bottles on my shelf.  One
light concentrate, (50:1 I think I can't remember), One with
10:1 for tough jobs, and one at 1:1 for really tough stuff.
I also ussually finish all sensitive cleaning jobs with
either contact cleaner, brake clean, or WD-40, depending on
the application.

Scott Whitehead
1988 Black Race-Prepped GT  "For Play"
1998 Black F-150 Flareside STX  "For Work"