RE: Pittsburgh vs. Husky tools, or why I won't buy cheap tools an

To: "'Douglas Shook'" <shook@usc.edu>, Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pittsburgh vs. Husky tools, or why I won't buy cheap tools an
From: Ken Landaiche <ken.landaiche@dlcc.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 10:22:25 -0800
Douglas,

That is a great argument for buying good tools. Lately I have bought a cheap
Harbor Freight parts washer since ai hardly use it. But I do wish it had
better quality. On the other hand, this weekend I got to use my one Snap-on
tool, a square 10mm socket for my transmission's drain and fill plugs. It is
great having the right tool, though I use it so seldom.

By the way, what is the rack mounting arrangement you have for the wrenches?
I bought some cheap (there I go again!) racks to store my wrenches in
drawers, but they don't work well at all.

Ken Landaiche