Re: SOLVED: Removing Metal Bonded to Glass

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SOLVED: Removing Metal Bonded to Glass
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 16:36:27 -0800
Ladies finger nail polish remover is mostly acetone and works good for
dissolving super glue.  You can buy the stuff in any supermarket or drug
store, and I'll bet your wife/girl friend has some in the bathroom !
It's also easy on your hands if you've glued your fingers together <g>

Too late for John, but for the next person with the problem ...

Randall