Re: Craftsman Club calendar

To: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Subject: Re: Craftsman Club calendar
From: Eric J Petrevich/LRM<inch@megageek.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 07:28:29 -0500
Yes, as in Sears Craftsman.  It's a club that is free to anyone who is
interested.  You get monthly circulars and an annual calendar.  Both are
full of "member only" type savings.  FWIW, I've saved hundreds of dollars
with this club.  Only problem is that most of the sales are on a certain
weekend only.  I've been able to get the discount extended a couple of
times, but not always.
Here is the link to join...
http://www.sears.com/craftsman/club/index.htm

Inch