RE: Any words of wisdom re: engine hoist?

Subject: RE: Any words of wisdom re: engine hoist?
From: Mark Miller <markm@tutsys.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 09:28:43 -0700
When I pulled the /6 engine out of my dart I just rented one.  It was big
and solid, very inexpensive to rent (like $15 or 20 for a weekend), and I
didn't have to store it afterwards.  It 'felt' better to use than a cheap HF
one I had borrowed from someone once. Getting it home was easy, it had a
trailer hitch and just towed it behind a tiny pickup.

If you need one often then by all means buy one for the convenience.  If you
need one only once in a while, by all means rent one for the convenience.

Mark Miller