Re: Cutting plastic

To: "Charles B. Andes" <cbandes@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Cutting plastic
From: Mike Sloane <msloane@att.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 13:07:27 -0400
The answer depends on what kind of "plastic" - Plexiglas and that kind of
material must be cut with a saw, but most other kinds can be scored on both
sides of the line with a sharp knife and then "snapped". If you are working
with curves, then it is best to break the curve up in to a series of
segments first, then go to the individual arcs.

Mike

--

Mike Sloane