Re: Cutting plastic

To: "Charles B. Andes" <cbandes@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Cutting plastic
From: "Op" <oliverp@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 13:38:45 -0700
This was a hassle for me a swell till I used a pair of offset aviation
snips. Wiss doesn't make them, but sears does, go figure. The blade is
positioned so you can cut anylength of material without it curling, or your
hand beingn inthe way. Those have used normal snips will know what I mean. I
frequently cut .090 PVC with them and it works great. The part number on the
snips is 9-42779 these are the ones with yellow handles. make sure it says
offset. Hope this helps, good luck.

btw, I also use them on circuit board and sheetmetal and they sell for 12usd

Op