RE: painting steel work surface

To: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: painting steel work surface
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 14:41:05 -0700
Don't know that it would be worth the $$$, but Eastwood is now selling a
system that should allow you to PC your bench in situ.  It appears to
consist of the basic home PC setup, plus a pair of really big heat lamps on
stands, and a non-contact thermometer so you can tell when the heat lamps
have a particular area hot enough to cure.  You can then move the lamps to
another area and so on.

I was thinking about supplying my own heat lamps and thermometer, but
haven't had time to look for a non-contact one.

No financial yadda yadda

Randall