Re: Palm ratchet?

To: "Chris Heerschap" <Heerschap@eng.kns.com>,
Subject: Re: Palm ratchet?
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 19:13:34 -0400

> Way back in High School shop class ('89) there was a 3/8" S-K or
> SnapOn palm ratchet which I loved using.  It was black plastic, in the
> shape of a Wankel rotor (rounded triangle) about 3" across.  It fit in
> the palm perfectly and was *great* for speeding nuts and bolts on or
> off quickly.
>

> Does anyone have anything like this... or know where to get one?  Help
> me bring this 10 year (on and off) search to an end! :D
>
> Chris Heerschap - UNIX Systems Mutilator/Postmaster
>      mailto:Heerschap@eng.kns.com

Chris...Snap-On still makes it...like all Snap-on products, very pricey. I
picked one up (1/4 and 3/8) at Princess Auto (a chain in Canada) that is a
cheap Taiwan imitation, but works. I figure I can break alot of them at $5
vs $40 (Cdn). I imagine some of your tool places will have the same ones,
but if you really want the one you saw (don't go back and steal it!),
contact your local Snap-On rep.
Keith

    _       _
   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart