Re: Craftsman Wrenches/ GearWrench

To: "shop talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Craftsman Wrenches/ GearWrench
From: "Aaron Bergman" <bergman@oldihc.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 19:02:56 -0500

>[1] If I could only have one dream wrench set it would be 6 points
>with some kind of ``grabs the edges not the corners'' shape, long
>handles, polished finish and 4-sided open ends (not U shaped).  I
>don't think anyone makes one wrench with all those features.
Matt,
I believe they are made by Kobalt.  I found their website and almost bought
a set of their wrenches, although I didn't because I need a good 12 or 14
piece set and all they sell in sets is 10 piece.  They look like excellent
quality wrenches, lifetime warranty, and a friend who's a Snap On rep said
they are made by Snap On for Lowe's.  URL of their site is
www.kobalttools.com They also claim to "grab the corners not the edges."
Maybe if I'm in the buying mood someday...
Aaron Bergman