Fuel Injector Tester?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Injector Tester?
From: "Stan Brown" <stanb@awod.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 18:51:43 -0400 (EDT)
        Can anyone point me to a quick source for a multi port furel injector
        teser. I am not interressted in testing the actul flow, or anything
        complicated. I have heard of a little unit that you put inlinie with
        the wire going to the injector, with lamps, or LED's on it. These
        indicate that the injector is being fired, and most importantly, that
        it is draeing current.

        Thanks, in advance.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    843-745-3154