Dewalt

To: "shop talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dewalt
From: "Aaron Bergman" <bergman@oldihc.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:45:09 -0500
I have been looking around for a good, reasonably priced 7" grinder for a
while now.  While surfing around the Harbor Freight site (and let it be
known that I try to limit my business with them), I see they have a sale on
a Dewalt 7" grinder, for 99.99.  I have never owned any Dewalt tools before,
but they seem to be quite a bit cheaper than other decent brands.  My guess
is that they are so much less expensive because they are either worthless,
or made in Taiwan (China, Korea, etc.) and therefore worthless.  Does anyone
have any experience with Dewalt, and are they halfway decent tools?  Thanks
Aaron Bergman