re: Welders

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Welders
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 22:08:21 -0400
Used one last year.  My B-i-L got a returned unit for cheap at Home Depot,
something like $300.  Worked great welding most stuff on the rally car and
around the garage.   Always turned on, always fed wire, always struck an
arc, etc....

At 07:16 PM 9/18/1999 ,  Douglas Shook was inspired to say:
>I have not bought it yet, though, so this
>information it totally based upon reading specs
>and talking to various "knowledgeable" sources.  I
>would like to hear from someone out there who has
>a Lincoln 170SP to get a hands-on evaluation.

Cheers!