Re: Traffic Light Electrical Circuit

To: Eric J Petrevich/LRM <inch@megageek.com>
Subject: Re: Traffic Light Electrical Circuit
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 11:16:57 -0500
Eric J Petrevich/LRM wrote:

> I want to put the parts list and schematic on the web, but I don't have a
> program that makes schematics.
>
> Does anyone have a freeware program to make schematics?

Eric

There probably is some freeware out there, or even some "cheapy"
software -
 - OR -
 - do what I've done many times - use your spreadsheet program.

I've got Lotus 123 but no doubt Excell will do same. Use the "Lines"
command which draws lines on and around the cells. Vary the column width
and row height to get the shape and size you want. Also normal, thick,
dotted, broken lines etc. Color too if you want. You also have circle
and elipse commands, and rounded boxes etc etc. Its fun and easy - even
if you do occasionally run into conflicts on row/column size at
different parts of the whole. Bit of mental effort easily resolves
these.

I found it very addaptable and, for me, easier than learning and
remembering specialized software commands for occasional use. I've done
wiring diagrams, trailer interior layouts, house plans, mechanical
drawings for race car parts, etc.

Try it!

Derek