Re: Traffic Light Electrical Circuit

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Traffic Light Electrical Circuit
From: Eric J Petrevich/LRM<inch@megageek.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 22:42:06 -0500
I'm sorry, sometimes I forget where I post things.  Anyone who's been to my
web page has seen the "Geek's Creed" http://megageek.com
It is words I live by.  And even though there are 100's of ways to make the
car park in the same spot, I thought that this was one of the coolest.  I
guess I'm sort of a Tim Allen/McGeyver/Rube Goldberg type person.

Seriously, the lights are something that everyone that visits the "Garage
Ma'Hal" talks about.

I will not even talk about my mountain bike rack for my Harley. 8>)
Inch

Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu> on 11/01/99 03:48:23 PM
Please respond to Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>