Re:

To: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>, "tllaz" <tllaz@cros.net>,
Subject: Re:
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@inoli.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 22:24:15 -0600
Styrofoam meets most if not all of those criteria. While it is flammable and
puts off toxic gases,  it  is difficult to burn in the horizontal plane. If
you paint it with latex, it's even better.  It's cheap, excelent insulation,
light to work with overhead.   Glue it up.

Rex Burkheimer
J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse.
Fort Worth Texas       rex@inoli.com
Texas Region SCCA   FC Reynard #19  ITB Pinto #49