Re: Tool for a loved one

To: shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tool for a loved one
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 17:16:42 -0500
FACOM makes a really nice handle that does the same thing.  Works exactly
the same way and takes us much less space.  And it's probably a little
(granted, not much but a little) cheaper than a full set of flex
wrenches....  ;-)

It's been on my "get it when I et around to it" wish list for a few months
now....

At 04:56 PM 11/23/99 ,  Scott Hall was inspired to say:

>anyhow, you slap the socket end of the wrench on the fastener, break it
>off (just 'feels' better than a ratchet, probably because I'm not
>worrying about using abreaker bar instead) and then pivot the handle so
>it's inline with the fastener.  spin it off with your fingers.  presto,
>works great with valve cover bolts, swing arm adjustment bolts, the non
>cap heads that hold on the fairing (ask honda), tons of stuff on the
>bikes.  mmmm, I sense an order coming on.  perhaps I can wait 'till
>christmas...

Cheers!