Re: Trailer Question

To: "Andy Poling" <andy@globalauctions.com>,
Subject: Re: Trailer Question
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:30:30 -0600
Seems like they run about $3500 and up. For a little more, I could get an
enclosed trailer.

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19  Reynard
rex@txol.net  rburkheimer@hotmail.com

Gravity...It's Not Just a Good Idea.  It's the Law.
"There is pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know."  John
Dryden