Re: Craftsman Tools

To: "Jack W Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Craftsman Tools
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:38:29 -0600
Good luck trying to communicate with Sears. I have twice had problems with
their NTB subsidiary. Nowhere was there any way to escalate a problem past
the store manager. Not even a mailing address. They have a first class
Customer Avoidance System.  I finally sent an email to their corp website
(and a letter to the editor BTW) and got a canned response.
   I now have a Craftsman toolchest full of Craftsman tools. While I'm not
too disappointed with the tool quality, I regret supporting a business which
avoids communication with it's customers.

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19  Reynard
rex@txol.net  rburkheimer@hotmail.com

Gravity...It's Not Just a Good Idea.  It's the Law.
"There is pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know."  John
Dryden