Re: Air tool mufflers

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air tool mufflers
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 19:03:48 -0500
What a neat idea.  But you got me a little confused (quoted text).  It
sounds to me like you're using a 3' whip hose and a 3' (muffler) inner
tube, correct?

I don't use a whip hose on any of mine and this would be a good push to get
me to do it (been putting it off for a while now).

At 05:37 PM 12/26/99 ,  Chuck Rothfuss was inspired to say:
>good muffler.  It also gives me a tad more flexability in tight spaces,
>since I can run a small flexible hose right up to the tool with the air
>chuck connection at the end of the 3' inner tube muffler.  This keeps me
>from dragging a heavy air hose up under the dash, and eliminates any
>possibility of getting air tool oil on a new cars interior.

Cheers!