Tool Box! - Organization?

To: <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tool Box! - Organization?
From: "Mordecai Dunst"<mdunst@smtplink.coh.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 10:31:11 -0800

I suppose the tool box organization is dependant on several things.  I have
found that the tools I use most I want to keep at a convinient height. Smaller
tools I try to keep so that I can see them more clearly.  Heavier tools I try to
keep low to the ground level.

In my car trailer I have a Snap 0n box.  This was bought via EBAY (believe
it..).  Basically, my 10 year old crafstman box's slides and drawers were
bounced around in my trailer to the point where one drawer dropped and fell onto
the one below and I couldn't open it without yanking on it with lots of force.
The snap-on salesman says if that happens to their box it will be repaired at no
cost to me. I think blue-point has same policly?  I organized it similarly,
heavy tools lower to the floor...

I also have magnets to keep things from bouncing in the drawers but, DON"T like
the sockets magnetized...