Decisions, decisions

To: 94-96@b-body.net, 91-93@b-body.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Decisions, decisions
From: "Steve Budde" <super_racenut@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 15:11:52 PST
Thanks to all who gave their advice on replacing my missing tools.  I just
wanted to let you know that your answers were not invain.  I have decided to
go with snap-on rachets, and wrenches and craftsman sockets  simply because
they are more likely to break when I need them most and are easier to
replace.  If I break tehm to often then I will probably replace tehm with
snap-on.  E-bay and I have become even closer friends lately.  I don't mind
"experenced" tools.  Especially if they come with a lifetime replacement
warr.!!!  :-D

Thanks again for the advice.  By the way it was pretty much unanamous for
Snap-on with a few for craftsman.

Steve Budde
mailto:super_racenut@hotmail.com