Setting up air lines in the shop

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Setting up air lines in the shop
From: "Pauley, Ken" <Ken.Pauley@Allin.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 16:50:06 -0800
I can't seem to get to the Shop-Talk archives on team.net and I am very new
to this list, so if someone knows of a better way to get to those archives,
please let me know.

In any case, I am going to setup a new garage with air lines in the wall,
what is the best way to go?  I am only going to pop in a couple of outlets
for it, I just want to get the compressor out of the way.  From the one web
page I can get to it looks like iron is the way to go.  Any other advice?  I
was also thinking about shoving the compressor up in the ceiling to get it
out of the way, but am worried about it shaking the whole place up.  Is it a
bad idea to put it up high or is there a way to do it right that I should
know about?

Next question, new concrete floor.  Paint it or clear coat or just leave it
alone?  If paint, which is the best way to go (I was looking at some Behr
stuff at Home Depot)?

Again, if these are in the archives and there is a place to go to get them,
please let me know.  I'd like to browse the archives anyway.

Thanks for the advice....

Ken Pauley (I saw a posting from a fellow b-body owner earlier....cool!)