Re: Anti-seize

To: "Kim Knapp" <kimknapp@vail.net>,
Subject: Re: Anti-seize
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:02:31 -0600
Silicone in minute quantities will kill an O2 sensor. I don't think the
small amount of lead from antiseize compound would affect it. Besides, I
there are plenty of coumpounds that use something else. The one I use most
has copper.

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19    SRX7 #39
rex@txol.net  rex@ceoexpress.com

"There is pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know."  John
Dryden