RE: Automotive "cross numbers"

To: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Automotive "cross numbers"
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@Prodigy.Net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 09:29:26 -0700
Here's another question about starters.  Are there "charts"
that show the dimensions of starters.  You know, flange
sizes, bolt hole center to center, # of gear teeth, etc?

As rex points out "you aren't going to like it though".  It
would be nice to source a starter from a vehicle that is a
bit more common.

Larry Hoy