Re: Porter-Cable 19.2V drills at Home Depot

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Porter-Cable 19.2V drills at Home Depot
From: "Tw Cook" <tw@texas.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:42:53 -0500
I have the 14.4v and have really liked it. In fact I have a lot of P-C
tools, have had a very good experience with each of them.  Wish I could
think of a good excuse to go try to pick up one of the 19.2V ones but the
14.4 is still pretty new, in great shape despite driving deck screws in the
deck rebuild project, etc.

Tw