RE: auto darkening welding shades

To: Brian Borgstede <borgstede@umsl.edu>
Subject: RE: auto darkening welding shades
From: Kelley Mascher <mascher@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:35:54 -0700 (PDT)

The view area of the lens looks to be
on the order of an inch high. It's certainly
the smallest viewing area I've ever seen
in one of these lenses.

The quality of the helmet may be the
least of your problems.

Cheers,

Kelley Mascher                                            (206) 528-2713
Children's Hospital & Med. Center               mascher@u.washington.edu
Audiology Research                              Seattle, Washington USA