Re: Tool needed

To: <IrritableIam@aol.com>, <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tool needed
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 23:55:45 -0700
Eastwood has them
http://www.eastwoodco.com/cgi-bin/sgin0101.exe?T1=28040&UREQA=1&FNM=20

So does Northern Tool (was Northern Hydraulic)
http://www.northerntool.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=23000&prmenbr=6970

Seems like I've seen them at the local Sears and Tool Crib as well.

The HF unit is pretty cheesy, I think I can do a better job with a hole
saw mounted in my drill press ...

Randall