Re: Tool needed

To: <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tool needed
From: "Elton Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 23:04:13 -0500

"Irritable" asked:
> I'm looking for a tool to make a go kart frame for my son, I've seen them
> just dont know what they are called or where to find one. the tool I am
> looking for will cut the radiuses in the pipe so it can be welded properly
if
> anyone knows where i CAN FIND ONE PLEASE RESPOND

Harbor Freight has one for 59 bucks . . search "notcher".     I did a
reasonable job of this on mild steel tubing by just chucking a proper sized
hole saw in the drill press and clamping the tube in a drill table secured
vise . . . you have to mess around with speeds and feeds or it'll be rough
on the hole saw.

Tony_______________________@Sherman.Texas