Re: Lathe question forwarded

To: <Hlsinger@aol.com>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lathe question forwarded
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@wmautomotive.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:26:53 -0500
So how do you zero a machinists level?

BTW, whoever posted that link to the lathe leveling instructions - thanks!
What a great site for an amateur machinist.

Rex Burkheimer
Marketing Director, WM Automotive Warehouse
Fort Worth TX    rex@wmautomotive.com

 Great minds discuss ideas;
 Average minds discuss events;
 Small minds discuss people.