Re: Fancy mechanic's gloves

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fancy mechanic's gloves
From: Nils <n.ny@intest.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 11:37:10 -0400
I'm surprised that no one mentioned the rub on products.
There are several brands of "gloves in a tube" that work great.
Keeps the grime out from under the nails and cuticles stay clean
not to mention the rest of your hands.  Works great!

I would obviously not recommend them for hot or very rough work,
but for everything else they are like latex gloves that don't tear and
have perfect feel.  Only drawback is that you have to rub them on
like hand cream and wait a couple of minutes while they set up.

Nils