RE: waste-oil heaters? synthetic vs standard oil

To: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@wmautomotive.com>,
Subject: RE: waste-oil heaters? synthetic vs standard oil
From: "Paul Mele" <Paul.Mele@usermail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 15:56:23 -0400
I know that when I researched the recycle stuff at the local landfill, they
specifically said that synthetic oil burned at too high a temp to be used in
the furnaces that bought their waste motor oil; so, they collected the synth
oil in a sep tank as "toxic waste"...but it wasn't used to burn in a
furnace.  He didn't know where the synth ended up