Re: Question about Stove pipes

To: epetrevich@relavis.com
Subject: Re: Question about Stove pipes
From: JGN <jgn@li.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:46:32 -0400 (EDT)
I did something like this years ago.  I made the hole in the plywood
about 4 or 5 inches bigger all around than the stovepipe.  I stapled wire
lathe to fill the gap and then applied cement (concrete) on both sides --
I used a very rich mixture.  It held up for more than 5 years before I
sold the place and never had a problem.

John