Re: Bone Creeper

To: trovato@computer.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bone Creeper
From: LSAPEX@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:22:48 EST
It's a great creeper, once you're in it. It feels like your are hovering
around.
The down side is trying to get out of it!!
We use the old style and the bone when working on the race car. The old style
gets used much more. It is much easier if you're up and down a lot getting
tools etc.

FWIW YMMV.

<< A year or so ago, I saw a lot of ads for a mechanic's creeper called "The
 Bone", because it was bone shaped.  It had larger than usual wheels that
 sort of protruded from the four corners.  I am getting ready to ask Santa
 for a new creeper, and I've noticed that these ads don't seem to be around
 any more.  I did find a few places that seem to carry it on the web.  I was
 wondering, does anyone have one of these, and do you like it?  The decrease
 in advertising has made me suspicious.  Thanks.

 -Steve Trovato
 trovato@computer.net >>

Les.
www.apexautoeng.com