Re: Bone Creeper

To: "Steven Trovato" <trovato@computer.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bone Creeper
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 23:17:14 -0600
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>

>A year or so ago, I saw a lot of ads for a mechanic's creeper called "The
>Bone", because it was bone shaped.  It had larger than usual wheels that
>sort of protruded from the four corners.  I am getting ready to ask Santa
>for a new creeper, and I've noticed that these ads don't seem to be around
>any more.  I did find a few places that seem to carry it on the web.  I was
>wondering, does anyone have one of these, and do you like it?

The bone is OK, but I think that I would miss the side-car tool-and-part
tray that I hook on the side of my lowrider creeper.  The downside of mine
and the upside of the bone is that mine has the sidebar cut into my upper
arm when I am working off to the side.  The bone obviously has no such
problem.

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.