RE: Mousers (was Electronic pest repellants)

To: rex@txol.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mousers (was Electronic pest repellants)
From: jmark.vanscoter@amd.com
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 11:08:59 -0600
When I lived in Hawaii (Oahu, Kailua), the local lumberyard was just full of
cats, they were even sleeping on the counters.

I like cats too, but that seemed a bit much. So I asked someone "Why all the
cats?" He replied "The Rats were eating all the pine doors, costing us a
bunch!"

So I responded "What can these cats do against a full grown rat?" The quick
response was "Not much against the adults, but they are very good at eating
the babies. No babies, soon no adults!"

Get any cat with a killer instinct, like a farm cat.

Mark V.S. in Austin, TX