RE: Ideas received.....

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ideas received.....
From: "Keith Kaplan" <keithka@Exchange.Microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:30:00 -0800
My uncle's press has a standard hydraulic ram and a separate pump.  I
think the pump had a fitting for a pressure gauge, or maybe it was
inline somewhere in the hose.  Rather than drill a hole in a perfectly
functional bottle jack, you might see what Northern would charge you for
a separate pump & ram, then it's easy to attach the gauge.

Do the math once, then use a magic marker to label the gauge in tons.