Re: Sort of off topic. . .puzzles

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sort of off topic. . .puzzles
From: "Bruce Hestand" <bhestand@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 00:26:38 -0500
Seems to me like it doesn't place any requirements on the "start" of the 45
minutes.

My guess would be to light one, wait exactly 15 minutes and call "start".
Light the second when the first burns out.  You then have 45 minutes elapsed
when
the second burns out.

Bruce Hestand    Boston, Ma.
89 Harley FLHTCU, 95 F150, '80 Triumph Spitfire