Re: building a garagey

To: <cobra@scs.agilent.com>
Subject: Re: building a garagey
From: "Tim Mullen" <Tim.Mullen@trw.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 12:07:11 -0400
Roland Dudley wrote"

> Isn't that 2 inches?
>
> > I don't know...   That's almost 4 inches of inside dimension...  In
> > my garage, I'd give a lot for 4 extra inches on the sides...   8-)    8-)

That'd be 2 inches for each wall.  I usually plan on having walls on
each side...   8-)

Hey, when we bought our first garage, my wife had a long list of things
she wanted in a house.  My only requirement was a 2 car garage.

What did we buy???  Yep, you guessed it; a small starter house...
With a small 1 car garage.  I almost couldn't even fit my Elan in the
garage - had to move it onto the drive way to work on it.

One thing I do look for in a garage is height.  The more room above you,
the more room for shelves on the sides, and you can always hang things
(like the bikes that don't get used often) from hooks.  Unfortunately in my
current garage, if I hang a bike upside down from the ceiling, I have a
tendency to hit my elbows on the handlebars...  8-(

Tim Mullen

Chantilly, VA

///