Re: building a garagey

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: building a garagey
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 00:09:31 -0400
Same for my brother-in-law.  He wanted a garage and his wife wanted a nice
kitchen (she like to cook).  A house with no garage, no driveway and a
kitchen that was about 10x6.

It took 2 years to get the permit to pour the driveway.  And another 3 or
so before he a> got a permit to put in a garage and b> find someone who was
tearing one down and transplanting it.  Kitchen is still 10x6... :-)

At 12:07 6/27/2001,  Tim Mullen was inspired to say:

>Hey, when we bought our first garage, my wife had a long list of things
>she wanted in a house.  My only requirement was a 2 car garage.
>
>What did we buy???  Yep, you guessed it; a small starter house...
>With a small 1 car garage.  I almost couldn't even fit my Elan in the
>garage - had to move it onto the drive way to work on it.

Cheers!

///