RE: Truck bed liners

To: "'Drew Rogge'" <drew@pixar.com>, Shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Truck bed liners
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:43:07 -0400
Drew,

I have a sprayed on bedliner in my F150. I love it. Holds up
real well. It isn't the Line-X version, but one applied by
Zeibart a few years ago. (not Rhino.) I bought my truck used
and contemplated having the bed repainted and then using a
liner versus just having it sprayed. I would do it again.

Doug Mitchell
'98 F150