Re: I say it off topic, wife says its not

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I say it off topic, wife says its not
From: "Steve Budde" <super_racenut@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 01:20:37
Bob,
I don't know much about liners, but I do know if you are going to paint the
pool use the good stuff.  I have worked at a campground with a public pool
the we repaint every two years even though it needs it every year.  The
paint we get is about $25 per gallon.  The old owner used the better paint
at almost $60 per gallon and it lasted about 6 years in a pool that is
maintained at the minimum level and used at the maximum.  I would assume
that your own personal pool will have less than 500 people per weekend in it
and will be cleaned by you as opposed to a high school kid making minimum
wage that could really care less.  Just my experience, YMMV ........

Steve Budde
mailto:super_racenut@hotmail.com
NSSCC #48 AutoX EM
IGBA #100