Re: Welding queries

To: Mark Watson <watsonm05@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Welding queries
From: Douglas Shook <shook@usc.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 09:02:51 -0700
Mark Watson wrote:

> Gene,
>
>     Your post didn't generate as much traffic as I had thought or hoped it
> would.  Let me share some observations that I've made over the years.

Mark,

Somehow I missed the original post, but I am very pleased
I did not miss your response. I had the same questions --
I really like gas welding, but in patching the roof on a
van I had heat distortion problems.

I definitely will try to locate that tape.  Working with a
gas welder just seems more "craftsman-like," and
satisfying, than working with an electric welder.

Mark, thanks again for your fine post.

doug

///