RE: Trailer Upside down?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Trailer Upside down?
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 21:54:54 -0400
The problem here isn't just the muscle to turn it over.  The fenders are
the farthest out and farthest up points on the trailer, and they're welded
on.  This would have to be done somewhat delicately, or they'd get
crunched.  Then the trailer would have to be placed on some supports
between the ground and the bed to keep it from resting on the
fenders.  Thanks for the ideas.  I'm surprised no one suggested the "hire
the local football team" approach.

-Steve

At 06:28 PM 8/25/01 -0500, jmark.vanscoter@amd.com wrote:

>I used my Oliver Super 55 (small farm tractor) when I wanted to do this.

///