Re: trailer questions

To: mbarre@juno.com
Subject: Re: trailer questions
From: "Bill Engle, Sr." <whesr@iglou.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:48:08 -0400
I would recommend against tile, the black and white tiles expand at much
different rates in the sun and the black tiles pop loose.  Use sheet or
paint with good quality oil resistant floor paint.  The paint on the
floor of my trailer is only now starting to wear thin after 7 years and
it was just floor paint from ?mart.  Gray is a good color for the
floor.  Clear polyurethane works for the walls if they are clean.

Bill