RE: Grade 8 vrs 5 confusion

To: "'Nolan Penney'" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Grade 8 vrs 5 confusion
From: "Landaiche Kenneth (NET-BBS/Petaluma)" <ken.landaiche@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 09:48:33 -0700
That book is called "Nuts, Bolts, and Fasteners and Plumbing Handbook"
but he wanted to call it "Screw to Win". I got the book and a sticker
with his preferred title through an acquaintance.

Checking the title on Amazon, I noticed that Smith has a new book,
"Think to Win: A New Approach to Fast Driving."

Ken Landaiche