HGTV Follow up

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: HGTV Follow up
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:11:25 -0400
I received my reply from HGTV in regards to my comments on HGTV.  (Note,
this is the second response, the first was just an automated "we got your
email" message.)

This is a total brush off.  Oh well.  I guess it's just another company
that isn't interested in it's customers.  I like that way they "sell"
themselves after brushing me off!

Inch

Message is as follows...

Good afternoon and  thank you for your e-mail regarding the special Extreme
Garages.  Your  comments are very important to us, and we will forward your
e-mail to the  programming department to review.  Thank you for contacting
us, and we hope  you continue to watch Home & Garden Television.

Viewer Services

Please continue to visit our web site for  up-to-date programming
information, upcoming specials, sweepstakes, and special  offers in the
HGTV Store. Be sure to sign up for our HGTV Ideas Newsletter at
http://www.hgtv.com/HGTV/about/newsletter/0,2182,,FF.html  It's absolutely
free and full of featured highlights for the home and garden  enthusiast.
Plus, you will be the first to hear about special insider news  available
only to our subscribers. Imagine what you can do, online!

///