RE: "Extreme Garages"

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: "Extreme Garages"
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:25:24 -0400
I have to admit, I did get ONE thing from the program on "Extreme Garages",
That was, once I put an "office" in the garage, to move my entire Hot
Wheels collection in there.

(FWIW, I'm building the new shop attached to an existing 20X30 2 floor
garage.  The second floor of the garage will be a loft Office.  I plan to
have glass windows looking out over the shop space.  (Only half of the loft
will be office, the other half will be storage.)

Inch

                    jmark.vanscot

                    er@amd.com           To:     mikey@b2systems.com,
epetrevich@relavis.com,
                                         shop-talk@autox.team.net

                    10/08/01             cc:

                    09:09 PM             Subject:     RE: "Extreme Garages"

I have seen some episodes where they really re not finished within the
time,
but on the make-ready session next day, they "clear up" those details.

I think the time is always a problem on a project, I know it is for me!

Mark V.S. in Austin, TX

P.S. The zoning around here is no unattached garage larger than 1000
(1200?)
sq ft. However, for an attached garage-the limit of your lot is the limit
of
the structure.

I asked if I could really build a guest cabin with a 5000 sq ft garage, guy
said "Yup". Seems strange, but I like it!