Garage/Shop Sizes

To: "Shop-Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Garage/Shop Sizes
From: "Lee Mairs" <lmairs@cox.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 18:58:40 -0500
I just bought a retirement house near Romney, WV.  Despite my best efforts
there  is no garage or shop on the property; however, at least this time
there is plenty of room to build one!  I figured 20x28 for two cars, and
then 14x28 for a dedicated wood shop.  I'd also like a separate room for my
amateur radio hobby, say 10x12.
I'd like some comments on how best to go about this project.  It must be
usable year round, so insulation will be necessary for the non-garage
sectors.  Can anyone recommend building kits (84lumber), pre-fab suppliers,
etc.?
Thanks,
Lee

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men,
undergo the fatigues of supporting it.
  -- Thomas Paine

///