RE: humidifiers?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: humidifiers?
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:53:53 -0800

Richard Welty wrote back :
> i'm not familiar with it, but the heating system in the house is a hot
> water based radiant system, rather than forced air.

According to a web site I found,
http://www.proheating.com/humidifiers.html
April Aire also offers a stand-alone (not furnace mount) unit, suitable
regardless of heating system.  Might be worth a look, although I believe
it's the kind that uses pads that have to be replaced periodically
(depending on how hard your water is).

I can't seem to find a site for the makers of April Aire, although I did
find one that mentions www.aprilaire.com, it doesn't seem to work.

Randall

///